Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Being inlove with this city!

I WANNA BE SO INLOVE WITH MANILA LIKE MY FATHER ARE SO INLOVE WITH IT!

There is a shifting that is going on in this city, in the spiritual realm...I dont really know exactly what Louie Giglio meant when He said this.But as far as I know, He is the God of this city!He is the Lord of this Nation!Greater things have yet to come and great things are still to be done in this city.He is the God of Manila!He is doing things that is great and powerful in our behalf!He is making me realized how gracious He is and How inlove He is in manila!He hates religious spirit in this place!And He gave manila the total freedom from these!He desired truth in manila!He desired revival in every universities!He removed the shame that Satan has tried to put upon this city!He removed the fear in our hearts. His Kingdom will come, and His will be done in this place!I am desperate of seeing Him Famous, Be lifted up, Be glorified, , Be respected in the highest way, and Be honored in this city!He made me so inlove with this city as He is so inlove with it!He made me realized how blessed I am having the ministry of reconciliation bringing into this place!I want to serve to this city!I want to be a servant of this generation!I want to reach out people that are unreached!His presence will sweep manila and every knee will bow and every tounge will confess that He is Lord over this nation!That drug dealers and drug addicts will be delivered, homosexuals will know the truth and it will set them free, drunkards will be desiring true satisfaction, prostitutes will turn away from their sins and turn toward Jesus. Bars, Motels, Illegal gambling house, discohouse, sauna house, will be totally closed!Corruption will never have a place in this city!Every leaders in manila; whether small or big will be exposed to truth, and the truth will prevail!My Master is going to bring revival and restoration to this land and to every universities and colleges in manila!

No comments: