Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Did you know that somebody is crazy inlove with you?


THE CRAZIEST OF THE CRAZIEST!God's indescribable GRACE and LOVE!


He amazed me of His goodness, mercy, grace, compassion and love!When I am weak, He made me strong, When I am still a sinner, He send an innocent being, a being that is so pure, was tempted in anyways like I do, but found no sin in Him!A being that has the same heart and vision like Him.Just to die for my behalf!Amazing!Havent you realized it?I think we are not amazed because we are so so familiar.. But now, after going to the Passion, yah I already knew that reality that Jesus died because of me, but do we really get the revelation out of it???.. Because If we got it. Men, we must do something about it!Men, that's crazy!That messed my thoughts up!The craziest of the craziest with a big big big wwooowww!!How crazy inlove He is with me?I cant sleep yesterday(august 2), even my flesh demands me to, because my soul and spirit were waking me up, still amazed of that!It consumes me!I tell you, Im born again-again!The revelation of His so much grace, that amazing grace are flowing in my veins like a blood, in my hearts and in my thoughts.I feel like I need to do something about it...Dont take this message like doing something to achieve the grace..No, Im not saying that.. We, ofcourse.. were saved by grace and grace because we dont do something and God does!And that's grace.. But what Im trying to say is that, If the grace that we receive really consumes us, and if it is like a fire burning in us, and we really get it..Men, We will never stop proclaming God's word of Grace, and reconciliation to our generation and to our family! Imagine, an innocent God in a human form, carry all the pains that Ive been struggling with, all the miseries, all the burdens, all the hatred, all the hurt, all the sins, bondages and sins!All the sorrows and bondages in me and in us!And He choose to die on the cross, He shed His blood, To save us all!He is mighty to save!He reconciled us back to the Father and to Himself!To bring us back to the position of who we really are and who He really is!All I can say to myself... I have been saved by grace!By His grace!It consumes my whole being knowing that Im not greater than anybody, It humbled me so much, that I am not greater than anyone; Im not greater than a saved or a sinner.Im not greater than anybody else!As a matter of fact. The truth is.. Me, myself.. Before a sinner, But now saved by grace!We have nothing to boast for, We have nothing to count on our own goodness, that our own opinion doesnt matter, our own agenda doesnt matter,Our own ability doesnt matter, Because I know that my life is nothing if it not used for His glory, for His fame, for his Kingdom!
Another thoughts of grace - We have been reconciled and cant believe How so inlove He is with us!How crazy inlove He is to me!How serious and desperate He is to have a relationship and intimacy with me!Remember what the Word of the Lord had said? He first love us before We first love Him?...He free us from our fear, our guilt, worry, shame, and sin!He cleansed me as white as snow!He never stop believing, never stop loving, never stop being faithful in our lives-what a grace!His grace encourages me not to strive in my flesh to pursue holiness and purity...His grace reminds me that I should not be sin conscious but Grace conscious.He is the most intimate Grace of all the gracious!He is the author of it!His grace consume me even to the point of dying for His name, for this generation, my generation, manila Philippines and universities just to be saved and be reconciled back to Him!Its all about the GRACE GRACE GRACE!We should depend on it!

No comments: